[AMRadio] Relay Voltage ID

w4rl at bellsouth.net w4rl at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 3 18:09:00 EDT 2009

Thanks Darrell.  I am no expert but I was thinking in that AC neighborhood, but wanted to make sure.  I'm having to replace the voltage relay K301 in my Collins 32V-2 with a generic relay array setup it seems.  Just can't figure out why that old trusty relay went out after, what, 50 years!  Just don't make them like they use to do in the spark days, you know HI.

73 Robert W4RL