[AMRadio] Relay Voltage ID

Robert Lawson w4rl at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 4 17:27:32 EDT 2009

Fellas, I want to take the time and thank you all for helping me learn so much more about relays.  It never ceases to amaze me how much grey matter is out there within our ham radio fraternity willing to help.  I know we all feel that this 'hobby' of ours crosses all professional, religious, and political boundaries world wide in the pursuit of enjoying all its rewarding facets and sharing it.  For me, a very important portion of my journey on this earth of ours.

73 Robert W4RL