[AMRadio] FTP Program

Larry WA9VRH wa9vrh at dishmail.net
Tue Jul 7 18:46:22 EDT 2009

Hi Jim and all,

If you have anything you need to upload to BAMA please let me know as I will
be happy to do it if you have problems. I have scanned a bunch of stuff and
uploaded and will be happy to help anyone out.

I ask that you email me in advance that you are going to send a file and
would appreciate knowing the size of the file.

73 Larry WA9VRH