[AMRadio] Heath Manuals

Joe Hankins joe_hankins at lexcominc.net
Tue Jul 7 19:42:50 EDT 2009

On October 30, 2008, Data Professionals of Pleasanton, CA purchased the
Intellectual property of the Heathkit legacy products from Heathkit in
Benton Harbor, Michigan. The rights to these legacy products also
include the manual copyrights. Sites offering  copies of Heathkit
manuals identified by Datapro  have been instructed to remove them  in
compliance with copyright laws. The rights were put up for sale by Heath
on Ebay.

Joe KB1MPY