[AMRadio] FS; Transformers

WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 11:21:10 EDT 2009

I feel like we are beating a dead horse once more...

First, we have gone over this time and time again about NO for sale ads on
AMRadio.  We have a dedicated list for that called AMSwap, thanks to qth.net
.

Second, why would you want to let 500+ members know that you will take this
or that by replying back to a list for an ad?  That is between the seller
and the buyer!

The main reason we disallowed for sale ads on this list was because everyone
that wanted some item listed, replied back to the entire list of members to
say "I want it", and quoted the ENTIRE list of items posted by the original
seller all over again!  This not only creates clutter for members that don't
care what you want to buy, but also increased bandwidth to qth.net.

Brian / wa5am
Manager - AMRadio, AMswap

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 9:49 AM, Jeff Bishop <w7id at gscwireless.net> wrote:

> Eugene,