[AMRadio] List rules

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Wed Jul 15 18:03:39 EDT 2009

Good afternoon gentlemen and ladies,

Recently we have had a spate of mis-postings that did not adhere to
the rules.  Unfortunately one of the incidents cost us some members
of the AM Radio list.  So I have some suggestions that I ask you
read and do your best to comply with.

First, at the bottom of each message is a series of links that will
look like this:

Our Main Website: http://www.amfone.net
AMRadio mailing list
Searchable Archives: