[AMRadio] Odd tuning on 160M

Brett Gazdzinski Brett.Gazdzinski at verizon.net
Sat Jul 18 18:28:50 EDT 2009

Yes, I would also try adding 10 feet of coax and see what happens.

What sort of antenna's are they, high power AM (anything over 100 watts)
will heat most antenna's into slag, and even good ones warm up and can
change swr.

That is one reason why I went to resonant dipoles without a tuner, fed with
RG214.

Brett
N2DTS