[AMRadio] NEW MIC AND AUDIO GROUP

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 13:27:21 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Phil LaMarche<plamarc1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> I've been a member for some time.  Very little traffic.

No doubt related in some part to the endless splintering of groups
into smaller sub groups. I've seen plenty of good audio and mic
discussions right here over the years as a healthy and normal part of
the AM community. Having yet *another* list to keep track of isn't of
interest to me. Hard to beat the knowledge between here and
AMfone.net. A very diverse community ranging from Joe Ham to audio
pro, I've yet to ask a question they couldn't answer.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ/4