[AMRadio] decals

Mahlon Haunschild mahlonhaunschild at cox.net
Wed Jul 29 21:33:54 EDT 2009

Dick,

You need to beg, borrow, or gain access to (and I realize this is quite
esoteric) an ALPS MD 1000 or MD 5000 dye sublimation printer.  Those
printers are the only ones I know of that can print white (a plethora of
other colors, too).  They'll print on anything, including water-slide
decal film.

Failing that, Google "custom decals" and "model railroad" and I'll bet a
shiny new dime you'll find someone who can do it for you.

regards,

Mahlon - K4OQ