[AMRadio] 2m AM

crawfish at surfmore.net crawfish at surfmore.net
Wed Jul 29 22:03:20 EDT 2009

Back in the day. 145.350 was the national watering hole on 2m AM, but the
additional of the 144-145 mHz repeater subband did away with that
frequency for AM.A few days after the change, a friend of mine and I
talked to a guy(can't remember the call) in Little Rock, AR who was
running a kW on 2m AM. He was not happy about those FM'ers taking over.I
am trying to remember if I have anything left on 2m AM.
                                                              Joe W4AAB