[AMRadio] Gonset communicator

RICHARD GEORGE k6kwq at msn.com
Wed Jun 3 17:50:16 EDT 2009

Somewere out there someone has got Gonset communicator documentation. I have
used all the sourses I can find on the internet such as Bama, manual
suppliers, CD's, and what have you.  I'm working on a six meter
communicator, It does not say one two or 3 on the front, but is an early
model that uses screw driver adjustments for all the tuning controls on the
front. I have 2 of these complete. Both appear to be pretty much the same
and use a subminature pencil tube that is refered to in some of the
docummentation but not in any of the schematics. It is a 6bg7 and appears to
be in the Squelch circuit, the area that is not working correctly. On the
schematics I have they show this being a 9002 tube.

Someone must have the correct docummentation for these as I own 2 of them
both being purchased in different parts of the country.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

K6KWQ Dick
 Amps by "MORE POWER"