[AMRadio] Info needed: KWT-6 (AN/URC-32)

Larry WA9VRH wa9vrh at dishmail.net
Thu Jun 18 20:52:36 EDT 2009

Hi Hal,

I would suggest posting a messgae on the Collins Collectors Association
website www.collinsradio.org to see if you can find a manual.

There is one manual in the CCA Archives but I believe if I remember
correctly it deals only with the individual modules and nothing specific.

If you find something please let me know.

73 Larry WA9VRH
Collins Collectors Association Archive Manager