[AMRadio] more grousing

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Sun Jun 28 16:22:06 EDT 2009

Hi Bob.  Interesting. we will have to consider that he /they were out of the
SUB BAND.  How far out is determined by where the LSB  extends into the area
below 7.125.   Probably most would consider around 7.128 to be the safe
lower limit. It just struck me as strange that an Extra does not understand
that. However considering the tests, It probably not surprising.  Bernie
----- Original Message -----der stand