[AMRadio] more grousing

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Sun Jun 28 16:48:02 EDT 2009

Bernie,

The license class does not have a thing in the world to do with being
stupid.

I haven't seen a decent test since I got licensed in 1980.

Too many folks really do NOT understand where THEIR signal is "actually"
at in terms of frequency, if for no other reason that the manuals will
leave the majority scratching their heads about the offsets being
"explained".

I agree with you that ANY ham "should" have enough sense to stay away
from the edges in any manner of band or sub-band.

But I look around me in this world today, and I must remember that
Common Sense is dead.

Bob - N0DGN

--
Bob - NØDGN