[AMRadio] more grousing

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Sun Jun 28 17:51:02 EDT 2009

Bob: I agree completly. I worked a euro station a while back that was
listening up in our portion. set the sub VFO for transmit, called and guess
what, I was out by about 50 kc.  clearly must not have hit the sub vfo
transmit button, but I certainly thought I did.    Oh well I guess we
generated some chatter on here, it has been very quite, sort of like 10 when
the beacons are coming through strong and no one is on the band calling.
Bernie