[AMRadio] MJ comments

Bob Young youngbob53 at msn.com
Mon Jun 29 01:40:24 EDT 2009

If I offended anyone with my two jokes about MJ I apologize but I am not the one who went to 40 to discuss MJ, the following was from another poster and I thought that would be obvious from the little divots or whatever you call them on the left side. I would not want to discuss MJ with anyone especially on the air. I steer clear of politics and anything else controversial during QSO's and wish others would do the same and frankly I'm surprised at the reaction here, I work in mental health and have never seen anyone as sick as that guy. This is my last post on the subject, I just wanted to clear the air.

73,

Bob Young
KB1OKL