[AMRadio] MJ comments

D. Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Mon Jun 29 13:22:06 EDT 2009

> OK guys, this is enough on the topic of Michael Jackson or anything
> related to this type of thing.  No more will be accepted at all and
> if you do, I will place you on moderation.
>
> There are blogs for this type of thing and this reflector is about
> radios.  So this is your last warning, stop it.
>
> Jim/W5JO
> Moderator

A good place for  that type of discussion if you want to stay within the
amateur radio community is QRZ.com.  They have two forums available for
non-radio related topics.  One, no politics allowed, is called "Ragchew".
The other, which is dedicated to political discussions (and supposedly
closely moderated), is called "Political Junkie".  I would suggest you take
such discussions there.  Post comments on almost any topic and you are
guaranteed to get plenty of "bites", ranging from well-thought-out and
reasonable, to totally idiotic.

Don k4kyv

http://www.mwbrooks.com/dvorak/
http://gigliwood.com/abcd/