[AMRadio] MJ comments

Thomas Adams quixote2 at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 30 14:38:15 EDT 2009

I sure can't speak for others, but I wasn't in
the least offended...   in fact, I'll join in!

Farrah Fawcett met St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.
Peter said "You've led a righteous life, you're
welcome here. In fact, for leading a good life,
you're entitled to the granting of one wish".

Farrah said "I wish that all children in the world would be safe".

"Easily done", said Peter...   and he immediately killed Michael Jackson!

Mr. T., W9LBB