[AMRadio] Fw: GB> 40m SWBC QRM to end 3/29/09... whyisntthisbeing hyped?

Bob Carpenter bcarpenter_tpc at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 11 07:55:42 EDT 2009

I agree with WA7LYO, guess it's something for the string to talk about, but
we are really not going to see any difference after the 29th. There is NO
WAY those b'casters are going to retune and cut new feed lines and all the
adjustment needed for some of there high power rigs and tower systems
because of this ruling. Would be nice,, but don't hold your breath.
By the way,,,,that may be why your not hearing much about this.
MUCH TO DO ABOUT NOTHING !!

Bob Carpenter
 KB4WEC
(904) 389-9299  FAX 389-9212bcarpenter at touchtonplumbing.com