[AMRadio] 40 m SWBC

David Hollander n7rk at cox.net
Wed Mar 11 16:50:49 EDT 2009

Hi Jim - been a long time since our long path QSO's on 75 meters in the
morning Arizona time. How have you been? Are you also into boatanchors now?

40 meters was pretty good over the weekend during the phone DX test.
Their were holes in the QRM where you could work plenty of DX stations
including a few Europeans who were up around 7190 in the American (maybe
not anymore) phone band. Cndx were very good last weekend on 40.

Do you still work 75? I haven't had or heard a single long path station
on 75 in several years however I have worked a bunch of SM's from my QTH
in Arizona on 160 CW this past season.

73,

Dave N7RK
Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector