[AMRadio] another thought

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 10:05:54 EDT 2009

Charlie W4MEC that's an interesting thought, but we will probably run up against the amount of time available to get on and try to keep up a wall of carriers.

Sure, my converted broadcast transmitter will run 24/7 on whatever 40m frequency you want, but I may have to resort to recorded programming, like the "Best of 75m AM" alternating with the "Best of 10m AM" another time.

I just found a 90 minute tape full of the propagation benefits of Solar Cycle 23, with VK2BA and myself in one outstanding QSO, with a sprinkling of others. Wow.

Anyway, I'm game, say where.
Paul/VJB