[AMRadio] another thought

Radio Station KW1I kw1i at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 13 13:35:03 EDT 2009

On March 29, in addition to many AM stations having regular QSOs, I would
like to see a frequency in the General section (7.175 - 7.200 kHz) and one
in the Advanced/Extra (7.125 - 7.175 kHz) that had continuous QSO activity
on it analogous to the what happens on the monthly directed net "First
Wednesday CCA AM Nights" on 75 meters where more than a hundred stations may
take part across the country as net control stations hand off to each other
as propagation changes.

Dale
KW1I