[AMRadio] another thought

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Fri Mar 13 16:11:35 EDT 2009

How about AM during the PHONE CONTESTS?

In the last contests I have monitored all the SSB activity seemed to be
clustered in a small area. Most of the band seemed free. I am talking about
40M and 20M. Right now I never hear much of anything on 75M because of the
propagation.

The AM people could find their own hole on the bands during the PHONE
contests and operate there. And the frequency could be made public right
here on these reflectors.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Kent (Seattle), Wa,