[AMRadio] Valiant LV Xfmr Temp

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 21 14:22:25 EDT 2009

HI Bob: transformers should run at a level that is uncomfortable to hold
your hand on, this sounds like it might be a little warmer than that. feel
the electrolytic caps if they are hot, that's the problem.  someone should
respond with exact data for the Valiant, perhaps they do run hotter.
Bernie W8RPW