[AMRadio] Gates BC-1H1 Rescue/Restore Update

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Tue Mar 24 20:03:38 EDT 2009

Excellent work, Mike. That 1H1 looks cherry now. Wow. Mine is shameful in comparison. Nice job on the 833 tube bar. I found a less warped one from a 1G parts box online for mine. All of them warped in the Gates rigs. Wierd.

I wondered what became of WROV. Sometimes I listened to them at Virginia Tech during the late 1970s, to Bart and the other DJs, when I wasn't working on WJJJ, WVVV, WUVT, WKEX in nearby Blacksburg and Christiansburg.

73
John
K5PRO