[AMRadio] For Wb5OXQ, and anyone else who wants to read the Mail

Jim WB5OXQ inb Waco, TX wb5oxq at grandecom.net
Mon Mar 30 21:38:01 EDT 2009

I am surprised I was that loud for having to tune up on the wrong antenna.
We have had a lot of wind lately and the rope that supported the 40 meter
antenna broke and the antenna is on the roof now.  I am now on the twin
sloper which uses the tower as part of the antenna system.  With 375 watts
forward there is 25 watts reflected and that is not too bad.  The 40 meter
dipole would have been better since you would have been perfectly on the
side of it.
Jim