[AMRadio] Good or bad?

Dave Mayfield W9WRL wrl at gwltd.com
Fri May 1 07:29:26 EDT 2009

I have seen these numbers and they are skewed in some way. I recall an
article a few months ago that explained these numbers, as I recall these
numbers count all the vanity and and call sign changes.  I think there
is more to it than that, but these numbers are skewed.

Anyone recall what I'm talking about