[AMRadio] Filament choke

Edward Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Fri May 1 13:23:59 EDT 2009

Hi Steve,

What kinda fixed padder capacitors are you placing in parallel with that
plate tuning capacitor, as well as the plate loading cap, in the final
pi-tank...?

I'm sure you're already well aware of it, but you've gotta be REAL PICKY in
these applications, as I discovered here the hard way...! Hi Hi.

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ