[AMRadio] You gotta LOVE IT

Dennis pharr wd5jwy at gmail.com
Fri May 8 11:50:19 EDT 2009

Hello Bob - sorry to hear about your problems with the AT&T U Verse
technician.  I also work for AT&T, however I'm a System Engineer on
the Mobility side, so I don't have much experience with our U Verse
product.  Also, I am a Ham too and I find the technician's complaint
highly suspect.

Have you contacted the U Verse technical support and discussed the
technician's comments with them?  I'm curious to know what their
reaction would be.  If you have not contacted technical support yet,
that would be your first step.  If the first person you speak with
does not offer to have other personnel come out to assess the
situation, you should request to speak with a manager and ask them to
escalate the issue.

If you can't get anywhere with this issue, please let me know.  I can
try to get in touch with the right folks within AT&T and escalate the
issue for you.

My work email is dp5042 at att.com.  My work phone is 405-301-0049.

Let me know what I can do to assist.

Thanks