[AMRadio] You gotta LOVE IT

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Fri May 8 12:09:24 EDT 2009

The problem is that the "techs" are clueless.

They have NO idea about RF transmitters.

I fought with my ISP for months over different issues.  The one that
drove me nuts was their constant placing a "filter" in-line with the
cable that blocked my internet.  The "techs" just grabbed one and threw
it in line.  The "purpose" was to keep me from "stealing" cable TV.

I finally caught the can open at the curb, REMOVED the stupid filter,
called them, and told them that UNTIL they installed the CORRECT filter,
I was holding it.

I FINALLY got a "tech" that could communicate intelligently!  He got the
CORRECT filter, took the wrong one with, and made NOTES as to OBSERVE
the DISH on the roof.  Customer gets TV by satellite!

Bob - N0DGN

--
Bob - NØDGN