[AMRadio] You gotta LOVE IT

Ellen Rugowski ellenjoanne2003 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 8 12:12:24 EDT 2009

I agree with everybody else on this issue.  I find the Tech's comments to be suspect at best.  U-verse uses DSL based technology,  I've had AT&T DSL for my internet service for 4 years.  I have yet to have a problem with it because of RF from my Radios.  Oftentimes, if the Saturday morning AM net is slow, I'll boot up the 'puter and check my e-mail, and the message boards I belong to.  I don't disconnect, when I key up to give my 2 cents worth on my Viking II.  My connection, nor my computer do not go crazy, in spite of me ahving to deal with some stray RF, due to living in an apartment.

Ellen - AF9J