[AMRadio] HF homebrew 100 plus watt vacuum tube Transmitter

Ralph G. Rogers ralphgeraldrogers at yahoo.com
Sun May 10 18:40:48 EDT 2009

Hi Folks,

I am planning on building an Amateur band HF homebrew 100 plus watt
vacuum tube Transmitter. What I need is advice, information and ideas.
I seek to find out what reasonable priced currently being manufactured
100 plus watt transmitter tubes are available and from what source. I
wish to design around the tube so I can expect to find replacements
when needed.

Respectfully Yours,

Ralph G. Rogers, K5RGR, DCR140T, TxCAP-3866

"It is not the class of the license the Amateur holds,

but rather the class of the Amateur that holds the license."

Moderator of the "Texas Ham Legislative Watch" Yahoo group.