[AMRadio] ^ meter gonset

RICHARD GEORGE k6kwq at msn.com
Tue May 12 20:58:32 EDT 2009

I guess I was not real clear in my early request on docummemtation for a
Communicator 6 meter radio I'm working on.

I know how to use Bama, and how to download files. It is difficult at times
for me to do it as my MSN does't like to go there. I also have the viewers
required.

The problem is I need a schematic for a six meter gonset that is not the one
that is on the Bama site. I thought that there may be a Gonset guru out ther
that may know what I need that fits the model I have.

Thanks for all the replys.

K6KWQ Dick
 Amps by "MORE POWER"