[AMRadio] push pull output XFMRs and neg feedback

John Coleman jc at pctechref.com
Fri May 15 10:07:28 EDT 2009

No Darrell, I haven't swapped the XFMRs yet.
That is part of the testing that will take place but it is all on hold for a few days because of Boy Scout events this week end.  I'll keep you guys informed as to what is found.
Come see us sometime Darrell.

Bret,
Yep I'm sure it is a phase problem and is probably in the XFMR.  I fear they just aren't equal.  But before I go to the trouble of swapping all the wires I am going to make phasing tests throughout the amplifier.  It is only a few stages so it should not take long.  But I can't get to it till next week.

CU Later, 73
John, WA5BXO