[AMRadio] European meterscale style: name?

Jim Tonne Tonne at Comcast.net
Sun May 24 18:40:32 EDT 2009


I am upgrading the meterscale drawing program "Meter"
and would like to know the commonly-used name for
the meter style which has the bearing in the lower-right
corner.  Is this "DIN"?  "Quadrant"? This information is
so that a person can click on a set of option buttons to
choose which style of meter he will be designing.  I need
a name for that button.

I am writing to this group because it (of course!) uses
lots of meters and includes a contingent in Europe, which 
seems to be the place where meters in this style are
commonly used.


- Jim Tonne WB6BLD

More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 19 Feb 2018.