[AMRadio] RME 4350 Help!

Jim WB5OXQ inb Waco, TX wb5oxq at grandecom.net
Sat May 30 18:28:17 EDT 2009

I wonder if it received lightning damage or someone  accidentally
transmitted into it?  Perhaps an open coil where the antenna is coupled into
the rf amp tube or maybe an open if coil.  Some work with a signal tracer
will probably locate the problem.  I used to take a small capacitor maybe a
.01 and jump across coils and see if the signal jumps up.  If it does you
found a bad one.  Of course a schematic would help lots if you can find one.
Good luck and 73, WB5OXQ