[AMRadio] COLLINS KWS 1 power supply questions

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Nov 2 21:17:02 EST 2009

Greg if you replace tube rectifiers with SS plug in units, do remove the
filament line and take the output from pin 4 in the case of 866s.  Other
wise you might ruin a transformer someday and you really don't want
that.  I don't know about the KWS 1, but if the voltage is taken from
the centertap, it would not be good.

Jim/W5JO