[AMRadio] SX101A

Nick England navy.radio at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 15:26:39 EST 2009

Please send me your tired and poor....electrolytics. Seriously - all
you folks who believe in wholesale automatic replacement, please toss
your can-type electrolytics into one of those post-office flat rate
boxes - when it is full, let me know and I'll send you postage.

If you have some 450v military octal plug-in types, pull 'em out and
send them right away - I'll send you postage and nice new axial lead
ones as replacements.

I'm serious - I can't stand seeing good stuff tossed away willy-nilly
- and my experience is that 90% of cans are OK after reforming.

cheers,
Nick K4NYW
www.navy-radio.com