[AMRadio] SX101A

cemilton at aol.com cemilton at aol.com
Fri Nov 6 20:05:44 EST 2009

 Well, Nick has a good idea...............only problem is, the price is too low.  I will fill a box with electrolytics.  Some NOS and some pulls.  But the price will be based on current replacement costs.  For example, a can with three sections will be a flat $10 each.  This is far below the cost of new ones but should be a bargain for those who wish to use used caps.  Regular tubular types would be $4 each..........again, a bargain when compared to prices asked for new ones.

All would be checked to ensure they are not shorted and would be tested for ESR to boot.  Prices would vary based on individual capacitors and their ability to fit most of our BA gear.  Odd-ball types would be $2-3 each.

I can fill at least two of the USPS flat-rate boxes and it would help clear out some of the junk here.  Any one want some bargain priced used electrolytics???

73
Chuck
W4MIL