[AMRadio] Original Ranger

Greg Mijal bluebirdtele at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 8 10:46:52 EST 2009

I just finished up restoring a Viking Valiant and painted the cabinet flat
black.  It looks pretty good and was a lot cheaper that trying to match up
the deep maroon that Johnson used.  The only hard part of it was stripping
the old paint off.  Probably $5 in material to get a decent cabinet.
73's
Greg
WA7LYO
Kinston NC