[AMRadio] Bias Battery

Greg Mijal bluebirdtele at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 8 10:53:11 EST 2009

Hi Jim:
Someone did find a source for the 22 vdc battery so you should have that
info shortly.  My AF 67 uses three 9 vdc batteries and a couple of hundred K
resistor to get the bias dead on.  There is space on the top of the chassis
on the right had side to velcro in the 3 battery pack.  I'm running my AF 67
with a Swan MK2 amplifier and Collins R 388 for 200 watts of carrier.
The old Elmac is a very reliable AM transmitter and I'm sure you will enjoy
it.
73's
Greg
WA7LYO