[AMRadio] WTB Valiant II Parts

Michael D. Harmon mharmon at att.net
Mon Nov 16 00:44:14 EST 2009

===> This is a partial re-post of the request I sent to the Boatanchors
list a few days ago <===

Hi Folks,

Does anyone out there have a "parted-out" Valiant II?  I'm looking for
the VFO/Crystal switch (SW2 - P/N 22.1989) and the Mode switch (SW4 -
P/N 22.1295-2).  My old Valiant was acquired a couple of years ago from
a local CB-er and was aggressively "modified" (meaning wrecked).  I've
found most of the parts I need to get the transmitter back on the air
(even stumbled onto a few of the Johnson-style terminal strips), but I
need both switches to complete the project.

If you have either or both of these switches, please let me know!

Please note that these switches are NOT the same as the corresponding
switches on a Valiant I.  They have extra contacts which are used when
the transmitter is connected to a SSB adapter.  Although the original
Valiant I has a "SSB" position on the "Mode" switch, the switch does NOT
have the same contact configuration as the Valiant II switch.

Thanks!
Mike Harmon, WB0LDJ
mharmon at att.net