[AMRadio] Collins 618T system info wanted

L D Ritta ufp at optusnet.com.au
Mon Nov 16 02:50:56 EST 2009

Hello John
If you decide to put on the air I have number of manuals two for
the 618t and one for the whole system which is a Collins manual show the cicuit for
big green box which is called a MRC-108, I used to have a 618T3B which is
100Hz channel steps, but I sold it in moment of weakness. The manuals I have
are for sale.

73 Lee VK5ABC