[AMRadio] Add FedEx ground to the bum list

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Mon Nov 16 05:50:14 EST 2009

The difference with Fedex is that they WILL pay for the damage.
UPS tries tooth and nail to not pay and the USPS just ignores you
or cheats you. I even had a congressman try to make USPS pay on
a damaged item claim, and they still refused. Fedex is still the best
and they RARELY if ever have broken anything I shipped.

YMMV - 73 from AF4K, Bry