[AMRadio] Spiral-bound logbooks

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Fri Nov 20 00:42:25 EST 2009

You may recall a couple weeks ago I shared a custom log page I'd
developed, and was puzzling over how best to bind the pages. Thanks for
all the advice... I settled on a machine that punches the pages for
insertion of a spiral binding - makes a logbook much like the ones we
are used to from the League logbooks and others. Here are photos of the
results...

http://www.wd8das.net/logs.html

I also took this as an excuse to buy a new laser printer - better for
this sort of thing than the inkjet printers (not that I need all that
much excuse to buy more electronics -grin-). Together with these new
machines I figure I can also do a much nicer job of making manuals for
the old gear I restore. My usual stapled photocopies are a bit of a
mess.

Steve WD8DAS

sbjohnston at aol.com
Capital City Hamfest - Sat, Jan 23 - Madison, Wisconsin
http://www.wd8das.net/hamfest