[AMRadio] 75A4 and other old gear

kj4hyd kj4hyd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 08:35:03 EST 2009

Bernie Doran wrote:
> I am curious as to how many pieces of old gear, say 50 or more years old, are still with the original owner.

While it is MUCH older than I am, I picked up a DX-60 and HG-10 Brand
New in the Box at a yard sale for a SK last year. I use it a good bit on
75 Meter AM :-) I also got some new unbuilt kits of Eico Test Equipment
from the same person I put together.
--

73,
Kevin Raper

There is no limitation to the fidelity of AM radio. From a mathematical standpoint, AM does better in frequency response than FM. - Leonard Kahn