[AMRadio] 75A4 and other old gear

David Hollander n7rk at cox.net
Fri Nov 20 08:57:05 EST 2009

I'm not old enough for gear 50 or more years old but can do over 40
years old.

I still have the Hallicrafters S-41W receiver my dad gave me in 1962. He
bought it new during WWII.

I also have my AN/GRR-5 and all accessories which my cousin got out of
MARS gave me back in 1964 although it was gone for almost 30 years. Sold
it to a local collector here in Phoenix in the 70's and I ended up
getting it back a few years ago. I did pay more than I originally sold
it to him for. He took very good care of it and it still had the Yellow
Submarine and Sargent Pepper decals I had put on it as a teenager!!

Dave N7RK

Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector