[AMRadio] 75A4 and other old gear

Daniel Wright dwright12 at neb.rr.com
Fri Nov 20 11:49:33 EST 2009

I still have my original Heathkit "Twoer" that was given (sold fer $15)
to me by my Elmer. I also was able to find the EFJ Ranger that I bought
from Henry Radio in Butler, Missouri, back in 1964 when I got my general
class ticket. The ham that had it GAVE it back to me and even paid for
shipping to my house in Nebraska from Minnesota!

Of course, over the years I have been able to purchase "copies" of most
of the gear I had when I started out....plus a few items that I drooled
over but could not afford back then.

73 de Dan -- WA?JRD ..