[AMRadio] Hallicrafters SX-28 resistor question

Waldo Magnuson magnuson at mac.com
Sun Nov 22 17:57:31 EST 2009

I am trying to identify two resistors in a SX-28 and their values. The resistors are just inboard of the 5Z3 rectifer and are on a three-terminal strip with a center feed.  I think the resistor towards the receiver front is either R10 or R14 and should be 2.7K.  The resistor towards the receiver back, I think, is R5 and is 1K.  Am I correct?  Comments please.  The color codes on the current resistors are not readable.  Thanks.
73,  Skip  W7WGM