[AMRadio] CQ sweepstakes, CQ sweepstakes

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Nov 22 23:14:07 EST 2009

I don't know Brett.  They must have very tight filters if they zero beat
a contact in progress and call CQ.  Those are the ones that give the
nice guys a bad name.  If they want to have fun that is fine, but when
they become a irritant on purpose that is too much.

And they did that tonight.

Jim/W5JO